[EXIM] another server disconnection

Author: Koschin
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [EXIM] another server disconnection
Hi,

i got an error message when a LotusServer(dialup-server) connect to our
EximServer.

1999-05-26 09:20:02 unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP data
from (server.server.com) [192.168.1.1]

Almost the same log shows up at the LotusServer.
The connection is active.
The router is configured correct.

...sometimes the errormessage appears...put the mail is send correct.
sometimes the mail isnt send.
The LotusServer is configured to use the EximServer as relay host.
We got another LotusServer but this one works fine.( not configured to
use Exim as relay)
Whats wrong ???

Version: exim2.12
OS: Linux2.0.36

Any hints ???

( BTW: i read the postings before about the server disconnection ...but
it was a client-problem)

regards
--

 "In a world without walls and fences.....who needs....
 .....Windows and Gates ????"