[EXIM] exim, fetchmail and rejected mail

Author: Christian Dysthe
To: Exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] exim, fetchmail and rejected mail
Hi,

I have tried to set up some spam filtering which means I have some mail
rejected. I am using fetchmail to get my mail from my ISP.

What happens is that fetchmail creates some response when mail is rejected, and
this is what I find in my exim log (mainlog).

1999-05-06 11:19:45 reject all recipients: 3 times bad sender
<FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@localhost> H=oddbird (localhost) [127.0.0.1] (root)

My mail delivery stops up because of something I think might be some kind of
"loop".

Can anyone help (a newbie) please, and maybe send me an exim.conf where
fetchmail, exim and rejects work together.

TIA

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
Email: cdysthe@???