Re: [EXIM] The falsehood of blocking dynamic IPs...

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] The falsehood of blocking dynamic IPs...
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:37:17 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

>Steve, I have given you some figures from the Freeserve stuff last
>week on this. You are p***ing in the wind - its not the right place,
>and nothing will be done. You need to take it up with *your* provider
>and give them sufficient money to make them listen to you.

    Give them suffcient money.  That's rich coming from someone who provided
data from a free service.  So, where's the data from service which charge a
fee and people expect service.  Hey, I get my DNS through granitecanyon.com.
They're free so when they're slow I'm not too upset and don't complain.  That
is because my expectations are lower.  Think about it.

>Now please can we drop this subject completely, before I really lose my
>rag.

    Go ahead and lose it, I *PAY* for a static IP, my provider doesn't block
or redirect.  It is the principle of the thing, something, of course, you
don't understand.

- --