[EXIM] The falsehood of blocking dynamic IPs...

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] The falsehood of blocking dynamic IPs...
I just realized that there is a falsehood in the arguement for blocking
dynamic IPs from direct mailing. People point out that most, if not
virtually all, spam comes from dynamic IPs. But what I never see is how much
LEGIT mail comes from dynamic IPs and whether or not that legit mail is more,
or less, than the spam mail? It is only assumed that only spammers use
direct mailing from dynamic IPs but it is *NEVER* backed up with facts and
figures to that effect.

- --