Re: [EXIM] Anonymous messages

Author: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
To: Steen Hammerum
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Anonymous messages

I don't know about the IMRSS folk, but I send to this list from what
certainly appears to be a role address, and it is becuase I wish to
receive the exim list content at this alternate address specifically
set for the purpose, and I can only post from a subscribed address. I
do not wish to subscribe my normal address becuase I do not wish to
receive the list there, and if I try to post from it with0ut
subscribing it, my messages are rejected.

At least one list I have been subscribed to has permitted the option of
subscribing and setting some flag to not have list traffic sent to that
address. The server operating the exim list does not support that, so
this is all I can do.