[EXIM] checking against MX names in routers I use the follow…

Author: Stuart Lynne
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] checking against MX names in routers I use the following construct in director entries:
virtual_fireplug_net_aliasfile_ldap:
      condition = "${if match{$self_hostname}{virtual..fireplug.net}{$domain}}"
      driver = aliasfile;
      search_type = ldap,
      expand,
      queries = "ldap:://wilt.fireplug.net/l=yvr?mailforwardingaddress?sub?(&(mail=$local_part@$domain)):\
      ldap:://wilt.fireplug.net/l=yvr?mailforwardingaddress?sub?(&(mail=USER_NOT_FOUND@$domain))"

With self=local in routers to punt into the directors.

For forwarding all users in a domain to a host specified in an domains
directory entry I would like to implement something like the following
as a router entry:

    mail_forward:
      condition = "${if match{$self_hostname}{mail..fireplug.net}{$domain}}"
      driver = domainlist,
      transport = smtp;
      route_query = "ldap://wilt.fireplug.net/l=yvr?fireForwardToHost?sub?(&(o=$domain))"
      search_type = ldap

But there doesn't seem to be an expansion variable available that allows us
to look at MX names while in routers.

--
sl@???