Re: [EXIM] minor self=local problems (and request for LMTP)

Author: James FitzGibbon
To: Stuart Lynne
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] minor self=local problems (and request for LMTP)
* Stuart Lynne (sdjl@???) [990419 18:02]:

> I'm hoping to be able to tell exim that even though the local interface
> address is (for example) 192.168.40.1 that for purposes of the self=local
> tests MX records that point to (for example) 24.112.113.88 (our external
> network address) should be considered to be local.

I think what you're looking for is

hosts_treat_as_local =

in the main configuration section. If you include the hostname that is used
in the MX records in question, it should do what you want.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@???
EHLO Solutions                                       Voice/Fax +1 416 410-0100