[EXIM] A way to do this?

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] A way to do this?
OK, for the next week or so I've got a small problem. I recently moved
from NoCal to SoCal. My server is still in NoCal until next week. Down here
I'm on a different (and very large) service provider and do not have a static
IP. I don't want to keep opening up class Cs all over the place to let me
send mail since it also opens up the chance of spammers getting through.

    Is there any way to have Exim allow relay mail if it is from an
individual regardless of whether or not they are on a blocked IP for
relaying?

- --