Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport - once option

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James FitzGibbon
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: hamster, Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport - once option
* Jeffrey Goldberg (J.Goldberg@???) [990416 10:21]:

> Getting a once_only_period option is in the wish-list (It's been there for
> a while). So, you might want to add your voices to those who have already
> said that this is a feature that you are missing and would like to use
> if it were available.

I'm no longer with the company who needed that option, so it would be a bit
of a false voice. I could voice up for the sake of "Exim would be better
with more features", but I think Philip deserves a bit of a break....

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@???
EHLO Solutions                                       Voice/Fax +1 416 410-0100