[EXIM] Force root? (fwd)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Force root? (fwd)

I received one reply on this concerning the require_files check, but I
still need to figure out how to force the exists check in the
condition, and the aliasfile lookup itself in the aliasfile director,
to be able to access files in a users home dir even if it isn't
world-readable or readable by the exim user. Basically, I want it to
use root UID to read those files. Is this not possible?

In case anyone is still trying to figure out what the heck I am doing,
the 'virtual.domains' file has a text-list of domains, and usernames.
If a 'domain.com' is in the file, and the file 'domain.com.mailmap' is
in that users home dir, the virtualdfl is passed by, and the virtualmap
directory uses that as the aliasfile for the domain, if the file
_doesnt_ exist, the virtualdfl router handled it, and delivers the mail
to that user at our domain.