[EXIM] C++ interface to the exim spool

Author: hamster
Subject: [EXIM] C++ interface to the exim spool
Hi all,

Something which I thought people here might be interested in, one note
to make which isn't in the distrib is that the code is designed to
work with the current spool format (v2.12). As Philip correctly
pointed out to me this format may change from time to time as and when
he deems it to be required.

    Mark

--8<--
SMTP_Sender
-----------
ftp://ftp.linux.co.uk/pub/people/hamster/SMTP_Sender-0.2.4.tar.gz

(c) Mark Lowes <hamster@???> & Frontier Internet 1999
Portions (c) Philip Hazel and Cambridge Uni.
Distributed under the GPL

This class is designed to make sending emails from within programs
that bit faster and more reliable. Rather than the traditional method
of calling a external program (exim, sendmail etc) smtp_sender writes
a exim queue item directly to the disk and waits for the normal queue
running process to do the appropriate magic.

For the moment I'm assuming people using this class have the clue to
put it into a program by themselves and don't too much from me. I'll
toss together something documentation wise later but just for the
moment I don't have the time.
--8<--

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>            http://hamster.wibble.org/