Re: [EXIM] Silly Question

Author: James Fidell
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Silly Question
Quoting Peter Radcliffe (pir@???):

> I've found mail software braindead enough to send mail to any record
> for a domain, even NS records, so I'm sure theres software around
> that'll just handle a small number of MX records ...

Equally, I've heard tell of one admin. who doesn't have any MX records
for his domain, but puts in an A record for the actual domain name
and expects all mailers to deliver to that.

I feel sure that's a very bad idea, but it's not my problem, as it happens
so I'm not going to spend the time on it.

James.
--
 "Yield to temptation --             | Consultancy: james@???
  it may not pass your way again"    | http://www.cloud9.co.uk/james

        - Lazarus Long               |              James Fidell