[EXIM] Wishlist - queue list option to replace one-line-log

Author: Paul Mansfield
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim users mailing list
Subject: [EXIM] Wishlist - queue list option to replace one-line-log

This script:
ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Contrib/scripts/one-line-queuelist

basically takes the output of "exim -bp" and, for each message, appends all the
recipients onto the one line.

This is useful since you can then take a queue listing and freeze/thaw/cancel
or remove mail with specified recipients. The normal split-line listing makes
it much harder to do this. [Or am I doing something wrong?]

The script is written in Perl, and adds some overhead to the processing, which
in theory could be done trivially within Exim and make the whole thing much
faster.

Could Exim be modified to have an option to do this?

I'd be willing to try and break^Wfix it myself to do this; depends on how
difficult it'd be and the chances of destroying it altogether :-)

thanks!

Paul