[EXIM] migration from sendmail to exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: eximlist
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [EXIM] migration from sendmail to exim

I am working out a plan to migrate an NIS/NFS cluster of machines running
sendmail to exim. /var/spool/mail is physically on one, and NFS mounted on
all the others. I need to put exim on one machine at a time, and its
possible that some machines will not be switched right away. If I have
exim running on one machine, and sendmail on another, and they are both
delivering into /var/spool/mail, how can I ensure that they will cooperate
as far as locking the user mailspools and not step on each others toes?