Re: [EXIM] Exim and headers

Author: Vadim Vygonets
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim and headers
Quoth Leonardo Boselli on Fri, Apr 02, 1999:
> Sorry for late reply ... but I were extremely busy these days and
> missed this reply: It is clear and the suggestion works fine ...
> but just a note, very EXIM related: Even Exim does not insert a
> mandatory or Sender is enought, if it is different from from ?

RFC822 states that Return-path is added on final delivery, while
Sender is added when the message is sent. Search the Exim
documentation for return_path_add and return_path_remove (the
later should be set to true).

Vadik.

--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to
provide a test load.