Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?

Author: Chris Bannister
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?
On 1 Apr 99, at 15:46, Leonardo Boselli wrote:

> I read a lot of these messages ...
> just a question: is not EASIER and SAFER just asking user NOT
> to use outlook ?
> I recived a lot of such "viruses" on my NT machine, but no one did
> harm, since the MUA I use do not open attachment
> "spontaneously" ...

It is far easier not to use OutLook. However when your corporate
policy says Microsoft Products Only, it gets a bit hard. I currently
have a mixture of OutLook and Pegasus Mail clients and gentely
prodding people towards Pegasus.

--
Chris Bannister - chris.bannister@???
Junior Systems Administrator, Dowding & Mills Plc.