Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?

Author: G.E.Fowler
To: Ken Bailey
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?

On 29-Mar-99 Ken Bailey wrote:
> I ought to add that I have not yet been able to test the Melissa
> filter on a "wild" example - all and any improvements welcome but no
> free samples please :)

It's pretty easy (esp. if you have an external account somewhere) to make up a
simulated message following the info. given by CIAC or your local CERT.
Just use the given subject and body lines, then fire it in.

I tried it from several external locations erlier (filter similar to yours) and
it caught every single one.

Likewise though, no wild ones yet...

Graeme
--
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group