Re: [EXIM] fallback_hosts

Author: Sergey Matveychuk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] fallback_hosts
But what can i do for it will be working?

I'd like route all mail with unresolved addresses to relay machine.
I done that with sendmail smart host option.

--
Sem.
Sergey Matveychuk        | Institute Of Aviation Motors
                | Moscow, Russia
E-Mail: sem@???    | http://ciam.comtel.ru/~sem
Tel: +7-095-362-93-43        | UIN: 3317990