Fwd: Re: [EXIM] Which mailing list manager do you use and wh…

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
Reply-to... Reply-to...

On 17 Mar 1999 10:37:18 -0000, michael@??? wrote:

>the overview at http://library.ummed.edu/~naleks/mlmfaq/mlmfaq_toc.html,
>I can't decide.

    Bad URL.

>It is most important, that the MLM of my choice behaves well under
>heavy load.

    Go with Listar.  It is excellent, well written, the authors are quite
responsive and constantly improving it.  It has bounce detection with
autounsubscribe, I know it handles a mailing list of 15000 subscribers with
apparenty ease, easy to use, easy to install, easy to maintain.

http://www.listar.org/

- --

- --