RE: [EXIM] eximstats-html

Author: Paul Walsh
To: Tibor Koleszar, mbaker
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [EXIM] eximstats-html
I've loaded eximstats-html onto a Sun Solaris system and it looks good.
However, I was puzzled why the system name kept getting changed to -f so I
had a look at the code. I presume "hostname -f" on some UNIX variants
gives the hostname. Unfortunately, under Solaris, it has the undesirable
effect of setting the hostname to -f ! So, for those of you who have yet
to try Tibor's script, I'd suggest modifying line 366 to read:

$hostname = `hostname`;

or maybe

$hostname = `uname -n`;

Regards,

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU