[EXIM] "bad host on my net"

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] "bad host on my net"
I have in my config :

sender_net_accept_relay = x.y.z.0/24:a.b.c.0/24

Now a wish to treat two hosts in x.y.z network in a very special
way:
 for host x.y.z.11 :
   If the domain is ssss.domain.it then
       if the localpart is a real user deliver to it, ignoring aliases
       (but following personal .forward files)
       otherwise send to originator a fixed message (say: "get
http://this.url to have the list of users on this site")
       if the domain of messages coming from that server is neither
ssss.domain.it or one of my local domain just throw it away

(It is an host the some people used for receiving personal mail, and
that sometimes have been used for abusive relay, all I can do is
only redirect all the mail went in it to my host, and throw awai the
relays here, keeping mail to legitimate users)

  for host x.y.z.254
       Do as it was a n host outside my domain (can send here, but
not relay)

Is it possible ?

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico