[EXIM] Filtering hoax warnings

Author: Paul Walsh
To: Exim Users
Subject: [EXIM] Filtering hoax warnings
Yet again we've had a user fooled by a variant of the penpals/good times
hoax virus warning message and they've subsequently passed it on to all and
sundry. I was wondering if anyone had come up with a filter to handle such
hoaxes by logging and possibly deleting them (or just diverting them to
postmaster) without delivering them to the recipient. An alternative would
be to somehow warn the recipient that it is suspected that the warning is a
hoax and advising them NOT to send to everyone else. If anyone _has_ written
such a filter I'd be interested in seeing it.

Regards,

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU
Tel: +44 (0)121-331-5708    Fax: +44 (0)121-356-2875