Re: [EXIM] sender_host_reject for dialup?

Author: Pollywog
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] sender_host_reject for dialup?

On 18-Feb-99 Pollywog wrote:

> I believe I found my problem; I neglected to replace $sender_host_address
> with
> something else. I have done that and I no longer see the errors.
>
> thanks

After I found $sender_host_address: in the Exim spec.txt, I put this in my
system filter and the errors stopped:

elif "$lookup {$sender_host_address:} lsearch
{/local/mail/block/sender-host-reject}\
{found}{notfound}}" is "found" then fail "Mail undeliverable"

The first two lines are on the same line in the file (email has word-wrap)

The only difference is that I added the ":" to $sender_host_address
I am not sure if that was the problem, but the errors have stopped.

thanks

--
Andrew