Re: [EXIM] EXIM <-> Qpopper Problem

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Sascha Pollok
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] EXIM <-> Qpopper Problem
On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Sascha Pollok wrote:

> Qpopper (2.53) sees 1 message in this file that actually
> has 2 mails in. Qpopper merges them and sends these two mails as one
> single mail.

Have you tried looking at the mailbox with some other User Agent such as
Pine, Elm, etc?

> As attachement you find a testuser.txt with the complete mailfile
> taken from my /var/spool/mail directory.

As far as I can see there is no problem with that file, but maybe there
are invisible characters such as trailing spaces that are involved here.
I couldn't see any in the copy you posted, but such things can easily
get lost.