Re: [EXIM] Logging going in the body

Author: Ben Parker
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Logging going in the body
It had happened before, but I thought I would fiorst of all do a reboot
and install 2.11. It may have been that we had a second copy running
somehow... With ps it;s a bit hard t tell whether you have one exim
running or lots. All the processes look similar.

Anyway, so far it hasn't come back yet.

Thanks,
Ben