[EXIM] Macros and transport/director/router instance names

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bart Schaefer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Macros and transport/director/router instance names
I have an appendfile transport that spools in mailstore_format to a
special directory where another program later picks up the files for final
delivery. For logging reasons I want the name of the transport to be the
same as the name of the directory, but I want to be able to change the
name of the directory if necessary.

So I thought I could use a macro in the config file as excerpted below,
but to my great surprise the macro is NOT expanded in the lines ending
with `:' that name the transport, director, and router instances; so exim
dies with

1999-01-29 12:48:46 Exim configuration error
outbound transport, referred to in line 405, was not found

I can of course live without this, but it'd be nice if the documentation
didn't say that "all subsequent lines in the file" are macro-replaced.

-----------

SPOOLER = outbound

# Transports

SPOOLER: