[EXIM] Slightly off topic: POP3 server

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nicholas Blackaby
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Slightly off topic: POP3 server

Hi,

Can anyone recommend good POP3/IMAP server software to be installed
on an MTA running Exim (2000 users, with up to 100 users wanting to POP
their mail at the same time). We currently use the University of
Washington software but I was wondering if a multi-threaded (shared)
pop server is possible, a good idea and whether it is available (i.e.
rather than inetd starting a new ipop3d process for each POP connection,
would it be possible for a POP3 process to handle multiple POP
connections?)

Thanks,
Nick.
--
Nicholas D. Blackaby            Email: N.D.Blackaby@???
Information Systems, IRS        Phone: 0171 911 5000 (ext. 3824)