Re: [EXIM] IP/Port redirection

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Vincent Sweeney
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] IP/Port redirection
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Vincent Sweeney wrote:

> What would be ideal is having some 'router' option where I could specify the
> desitation address and port but using the current available options I can't
> see how to get this working.

What you want is the "service" option of the SMTP transport. I suppose I
really should make "port" a synonym, as this does confuse people. You
then have to arrange for the router to send to the appropriate
transport. If you simply want every single mail that ever arrives to go
to port 26 (say), then the router

send_port26:
driver = domainlist
transport = port26_transport