Re: [EXIM] exim-users-digest Digest V99 #29

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: beta
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim-users-digest Digest V99 #29
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 beta@??? wrote:

> What I would like to accomplish is this :
>
> a message sent from any host must be either sending to a domain in
> a list (about 300, and I've been able to exim_dbmbuild it to a dbm file)
> or the sender's address domain must be in the list.
>
> I've set :
>
> sender_address_relay= dbm;/usr/exim/domainlist
>
> this will allow joe@??? in the list to send to any arbitrary
> host, but arbitrary hosts sending to this server (which is a failover mx
> server
> and has no local users) get the "no relay" message.

You have dealt with "outgoing" relaying, but not "incoming" relaying.
You need to add

relay_domains = dbm;/usr/exim/domainlist

This will allow arbitrary hosts to relay to those domains.

> One other question, can I recompile the above dbm file on the fly, or do I
> need to
> restart exim every time I add a domain ?

Which DBM library are you using? If it is one that uses just a single
file (i.e. NOT ndbm) then you can just build the new file with a
temporary file name, and use "mv" to rename it into place on the fly.

If there are two files to rename, there is a window of time during which
the DBM database is inconsistent.