[EXIM] exim-users-digest Digest V99 #29

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: beta
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] exim-users-digest Digest V99 #29

First off, I've scoured the list archives, I've seen several relay
questions, but couldn't find this one in particular :

I'm trying to configure an exim server to act as our outbound smtp sender
(and failover
MX host), while avoiding keeping it open for the world to relay through.

What I would like to accomplish is this :

a message sent from any host must be either sending to a domain in
a list (about 300, and I've been able to exim_dbmbuild it to a dbm file)
or the sender's address domain must be in the list.

I've set :

sender_address_relay= dbm;/usr/exim/domainlist

this will allow joe@??? in the list to send to any arbitrary
host, but arbitrary hosts sending to this server (which is a failover mx
server
and has no local users) get the "no relay" message.

What I need is to be able to relay if either the FROM or TO match a domain
in the
list.

One other question, can I recompile the above dbm file on the fly, or do I
need to
restart exim every time I add a domain ?

Thanks!

Mike Holloway
beta@???
(972) 4THENET (484-3638)