Re: [EXIM] Problem under debian!!!

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Problem under debian!!!
On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:57:09 +0000 (GMT), Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

>I don't know the debien set-up. Mabye it is being stopped before it
>every reaches exim, but if the problem is an exim prohibition, then you
>should find something in the exim_rejectlog in wherever the exim logs
>live on your system.

    I doubt if it is anything with Debian.  I run a Debian system here and
have been through Hamm, slink and have portions upgraded to potato.  During
all of that flux Exim's never been blocked on this sice once I got my Exim
set up correctly.

>If there is nothing in there, then the problem is before exim ever gets its
>hands on anything. If it is exim, take a look at the message in the reject
>log and work from there. (possibly reporting that back to this list.

    Good place to start.  I'm thinking it may be local_domains.

- --