[EXIM] Problem under debian!!!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: J.L.Gomez Dans
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Problem under debian!!!
Hi!
    I don't really know whether this is the right place to ask, but I
am trying all available options :)

    The problem is that using exim as comes with debian/slink, I
don't seem able to receive any mail from outside my domain at all.
Basically, local mail, and that delivered by my local domain gets
through fine, but mail from the outside doesn't. I fear that the
problem will have something to do with access prohibitions to the
outside world, as telnetting to port 25 from outside my domain just
gives a timeout, with no message saying that the MTA is on. I checked
hosts.deny (only line ALL: PARANOID), but I can't see what's wrong.

    Does anyone know what's wrong?

        cheers,
        Jose