Off Topic - MSexchange relaying Re: [EXIM] need of arguments…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Paul Mansfield
Para: Dom Mitchell
CC: eml
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [EXIM] need of arguments against exchange
Tópicos Novos: RE: Off Topic - MSexchange relaying Re: [EXIM] need of arguments
Assunto: Off Topic - MSexchange relaying Re: [EXIM] need of arguments against exchange

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Dom Mitchell wrote:
> The other thing with exchange is that you *don't* want to let it loose
> on the Internet. It has no relaying protection that I could find.

er, it has, BUT, it's not trivial...

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q196/6/26.asp?FR=0

you'll probably have to register on their site.

Paul