Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Andromeda, davidw, Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:27:25 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Trying to bounce spam is as silly as trying to automate complaints about
> it.

Bleh, sorry I wanted to mention something else that I forgot while I
was typing:

The only possible outcome of bouncing spam is that you'll annoy innocent
bystanders.

Think about how pissed off you'd be if everyone out there bounced spam
and some jerk-off decided to send spam out forged as if from your e-mail
address. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.