Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: Andromeda
Cc: davidw, Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

> Perhaps it is time to have uu.net placed into RBL, because I don't hear ANY
> reports back from their fraud/abuse department other than "We will look at
> it".

much simpler:

http://www.orca.bc.ca/dul/
    ORCA.BC.CA Dial-up User List

snippet:

If you're an end user whose mail has been blocked and you were refered here,
please read the end user information page.

Welcome to the home page of the Orca DUL list. It exists to prevent trespassing
by mass e-mailers upon mail servers for offloading
unsolicited e-mail, aka: spam. Specifically, it lists dynamically assigned IP
addresses, used by spammers to directly connect to
recipients' mail servers without using their own providers' mail server as a
relay.

You may quickly see what is, and is not, listed by viewing the CIDR data below.
This data is in pseudo-CIDR format, meaning
non-standard things like 192.168.128.0/16 may exist, which would be interpreted
as a range of 192.168.128.0 to 192.169.127.255. I
appreciate corrections to proper CIDR format, and new entries and other
corrections in this format.