Re: [EXIM] fetchmail + rbl?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ben Smithurst
Para: nbecker
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] fetchmail + rbl?
nbecker@??? wrote:

> I'm currently using exim-2.10 with fetchmail-4.5.8. I'd like to use
> the rbl on exim, but will it work? Do I need to configure fetchmail
> any particular way? (As far as exim knows, all mail is coming from
> 127.0.01. Will it check the source address against rbl? Or will it
> check the From: header?)

The RBL won't work in such a situation, at least Exim's implementation
of RBL checks won't. It might be possible to do some kludgery, involving
grabbing IP addresses from received: headers, but on an ugliness scale
of 0 to 10, that would rate about 13. (Though that wouldn't be anything
too unusual if it was a Perl script, most of my perl scripts are at
least that ugly.)

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@???