Re: [EXIM] filters problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter RATKAI
Para: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] filters problem
On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

> As someone else has already said, check the ownership on
> /mail_arch/archive/ to see that it matches what you have in the driver.
>
> But also, it seems that you may be taking the wrong approach altogether
> for what you are trying to do.

It has the right permissions.. I don'understand..

Yes it may be the wrong approach, can someone point me a place, where I
can learn from? :) I've allready read most of the mails on findmail
searchable archives, it's very slow, and I could only find a few ideas,
but no examples. Does someone have one ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Peter