Re: [EXIM] filters problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: Peter RATKAI
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] filters problem
Quoth Peter RATKAI on Sun, Jan 10, 1999:
> > It should be owned by mail.mail, right? Is it? What is the
> > effect you are trying to achieve?
>
> it is owned. Right. And I d like to save one copy of outbound mail to a
> directory, each message is collected in the file named by the sender:
> eg.: /mail_arch/rpet@???

Hmm, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe running "exim -bF"
will help. Maybe even with -d9 option.

BTW, I paid attention that you have "deliver header_to:" in your
system filter. Really, really bad idea. You must deliver to
"envelope to" addresses. The cleanest way to do it would be just
skipping that line and doing "unseen save" instead of plain
"save".

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.