Re: [EXIM] Proposal for minor change in RBL logging

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Proposal for minor change in RBL logging
On Wed, 6 January 1999 12:15:42 -0500, James FitzGibbon wrote:
> > [I do wish they'd change that "Blackholed" to "Blacklisted",
> > incidentally.]
>
> Probably a holdover from when it was only available via BGP4, and it
> really was a blackhole for traffic from that IP.

Let me rephrase that to get it right... The RBL is available for
BGP4 (ACLs)? I mean... well, Teleglobe (AS8297, AS6453) is said
to be filtering RBL'ed nets...

Alexander,
curious (if not interested)

--
Oh, I dunno. I could come up with lots of similarities between the god of
the Old Testament and WIndows NT. <wednesday@???>