Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working
Quoth Pete Kruckenberg on Sat, Jan 02, 1999:
> I've had Exim 1.x and 2.x working on a BSDI box for about a year now, but
> just recently had the chance to try to set up Exim on a RedHat Linux 5.2
> box.

So, you have all those problems because y!$#@%^}}}!!#!}
NO CARRIER

> LOG: 0 MAIN PANIC
> system_aliases director: /etc/aliases (lsearch lookup): wrong mode
> pete@localhost cannot be resolved at this time:
> /etc/aliases (lsearch lookup): wrong mode
>
> This off a configure-file entry of:
>
> system_aliases:
> driver = aliasfile
> file = /etc/aliases
> search_type = lsearch
> user = exim
> group = exim

In the Mighty Source, the only time this string appears is when
checking the file mode. Maybe you should look at the file mode
of /etc/alaises, and search for the word "modemask" (or maybe
"mode") in the exim config file. Maybe running "exim -bt -d9
pete@localhost" will help.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.