Re: [EXIM] Exim under Solaris 7

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Myron Freeman
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim under Solaris 7
Myron Freeman (fletch1@???) wrote:
> It's very wierd. Looking at the debug output, it jumps directly to
> checking sender_{net,host}_accept_relay which is set on this machine.
> When I explicitly set local_domains to the localhost, my problems seem
> to go away. Hmm, looks like it's having trouble getting its own
> hostname.

A followup to my Solaris 7 woes. Exim seems to be getting bizarre
host resolution hangs and timeouts at times, every once in a while
hanging the main daemon and its children. Since I don't have time to
explore further for now, I'm going to downgrade the machine to Solaris
2.6 and pray that things work.

Myron Freeman                voice: 617-253-4650
Computer Systems Manager        fax:   617-258-7354
MIT EECS ECF                email: fletch1@???
77 Mass Ave.
Mailstop 38-376
Cambridge, MA 02139