Re: [EXIM] Exim under Solaris 7

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Myron Freeman
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim under Solaris 7
Philip Hazel (ph10@???) wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Dec 1998, Myron Freeman wrote:
>
> > Has anyone else tried this? It almost works for me except now the
> > machine will only accept mail from the hosts listed in
> > sender_host_accept_relay. It won't even accept mail addressed
> > directly to the machine. I've tried both exim-2.05 and 2.10.
>
> What goes wrong? What is the error? Have you tried using the -bh option
> to test incoming mail? You might also need a -d option to get debugging
> output too.

It's very wierd. Looking at the debug output, it jumps directly to
checking sender_{net,host}_accept_relay which is set on this machine.
When I explicitly set local_domains to the localhost, my problems seem
to go away. Hmm, looks like it's having trouble getting its own
hostname.

I can send you the debug output separately if you want. It's kind of
hefty for the list.

Myron Freeman                voice: 617-253-4650
Computer Systems Manager        fax:   617-258-7354
MIT EECS ECF                email: fletch1@???
77 Mass Ave.
Mailstop 38-376
Cambridge, MA 02139