[EXIM] Exim mail relaying help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Randy Edwards
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim mail relaying help
I've been pulling my hair out trying to get Exim to relay my mail securely.
My setup isn't anything difficult, I just have not been able to fully grasp
the documentation and hit on the right combination of config file parms to get
done what I want.

Here's my setup. I have a local network 192.168.1.x using the bogus domain
name of golgotha.edu. The local network's gateway is 192.168.1.1. I want
that gateway to send mail out to the Internet with it being rewritten as from
"golgotha.net" because I also have a machine on the net named golgotha.net
which is legit.

The trouble I'm having is setting up the gateway. I have exim.conf set up
with the following:

qualify_domain = golgotha.net
sender_net_accept_relay = 192.168.1.0/24
local_domains = golgotha.edu

Now, when I try to send outgoing mail I get in the rejectlog "refused relay
(host accept)". If I add "golgotha.net" to the local_domains part I can then
send mail out, to everyone except users in golgotha.net. Close, but not what
I want.

Can someone tell me which of the various relay parameters I need to use to
allow outgoing mail to all internet sites for anything in the 192.168.1.x
net? If so, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o  http://www.debian.org