Re: [EXIM] Single host has multiple domain names

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ben Smithurst
To: David Waine
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Single host has multiple domain names
David Waine wrote:

> What I could really do is with a tutorial on exim; maybe it's too simple
> to require one, but I'd estimate that about 80% of the options exist to
> overcome some form of abuse of e-mail OR have an impact on security.

Have you read the FAQ? (Somewhere under
ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk:/pub/software/programs/exim/ I think. Not sure if it
answers your question, but it might.)

> So is there a nit-wits, "from the ground up" tutorial that focuses on
> exim rather than the "classic" mail exchangers?

I think Philip is writing a book of some sort, check
http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/draft2.{ps,txt} for whichever format you
want (I think that's the URL anyway).

--
Ben Smithurst