Re: [EXIM] Exim localmail forwarding...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Frank Elsner
Para: Mark Buckaway
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim localmail forwarding...
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:44:24 EST Mark Buckaway wrote:

[ ... ]

> I'd like to be able to setup Exim to forward all localmail to port 26 on
> this machine. Effectively, this would use CGPro for ALL localmail. Now,
> it would be fairly simple to setup Exim to use the SMTP transport for
> localmail, however, how I can change the port it sends it to? Is this
> possible?

Yes, you may want to read chapter "12. DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS" from the
     exim-2.10 documentation where you'll find

| Each instance of a driver is given an identifying name for reference in
| logging and elsewhere. The name can be any sequence of letters, digits, and
| underscores (starting with a letter) and must be unique among drivers of the
| same type. A router and a transport (for example) can each have the same name,
| but no two router instances can have the same name. The name of a driver
| instance should not be confused with the name of the underlying driver. The
| configuration lines
|
|   remote_smtp:
|     driver = smtp
|
| create an instance of the smtp transport driver whose name is remote_smtp. The
| same driver code can be used more than once, with different instance names and
| different option settings each time. A second instance of the smtp transport,
| with different options, might be defined thus:
|
|   special_smtp:
|     driver = smtp
|     service = 1234
|     command_timeout = 10s
|
| The names remote_smtp and special_smtp would be used to reference these
| drivers from directors or routers, and would appear in log lines.

Frank Elsner  /                           c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |
 ____________/                                 ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50              |

|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |

|Voice: +49 30 314 23897                       D-10587 Berlin                 |
|SMTP : Elsner@???                        Germany                |
|X400 : /S=Elsner/OU=zrz/P=TU-Berlin/A=d400/C=de/            _________________|