[EXIM] Exim localmail forwarding...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Buckaway
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Exim localmail forwarding...
Here is my setup: one machine running Exim and Commigate Pro. I still
use Exim because Communicate Pro does not support system wide message
filtering. Communicate Pro is software to provide SMTP/POP/IMAP/WEB
interfaces to mail. I've setup CGPro to use port 26 for receiving SMTP.

I'd like to be able to setup Exim to forward all localmail to port 26 on
this machine. Effectively, this would use CGPro for ALL localmail. Now,
it would be fairly simple to setup Exim to use the SMTP transport for
localmail, however, how I can change the port it sends it to? Is this
possible?

The more appropriate solution would be for CGPro to do system wide
filtering or have it support maildir mailbox format, however, using a
different port for is what's presently supported.

Mark
Mark Buckaway, Consultant      Email: mark@???
DATA/SOFT Communications Inc.  Corporate: http://www.datasoft.on.ca
Tel: +1 416 445 3353           Personal:
http://www.datasoft.on.ca/~mark
Fax: +1 416 445 1444
Ego surfing - scanning the Net, databases, print media, and
so on, looking for references to one's own name.