[EXIM] simple vhost setup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam M Donahue
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] Removing On Behalf Of in Sender Address
Asunto: [EXIM] simple vhost setup
Hi everyone,

What would you suggest as the easiest way to implement a virtual hosting
mail forwarding mechanism where I can take ALL mail to a single domain and
do selective routing. That is, I want to be able to have either

a) a default address for domain xyz.com;
b) user-by-user addresses; and
c) the ability to not have a default and instead bounce mail.

None of the users should need to have an account on the local machine.
Example: I'm hosting xyz.com on abc.com. I want to set it up so mail to
webmaster@??? goes to frank@???, and all other mail to ANY
address at xyz.com goes to cathy@???. I also want to be able
to set it so mail to specific@??? is forwarded to to
frank@???, but all other mail _bounces_.

This seems to me like a simple setup, and I've had a couple people make
recommendations, but they don't seem to work properly. I'm trying to use
a smartuser director that looks up first a name@vhost, and then if that
fails, a vhost. An aliases file for this might look like:

info@???:    adam@???
specific.com:        catchall@???

The two directors I set up for this are:

virtual_specific:
driver = smartuser
new_director = system_aliases
domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/aliases.virtual"
new_address =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/exim/aliases/aliases.virtual}
{$value} fail}

virtual_default:
  driver = smartuser
  new_director = system_aliases
  domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/aliases.virtual"
  new_address =
${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/exim/aliases/aliases.virtual}
     {$value} fail}

Yet this is not working. Is it possible to do a domain-only lookup like
so?

Pardon me for asking about this again. (I asked a similar question
earlier, but didn't get any answers to this question.)

Thanks.
Adam