Re: [EXIM] Majordomo fun and games

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Julian
Para: hamster
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Majordomo fun and games

> After much hell I finally managed to get majordomo behaving... sort of
>
> The lists appear to be working fine but every single message through
> the server generates a "MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)" message
>
> --[ msg ]--
> MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!!
>
> Majordomo@???: not replying to Mailer-Daemon to avoid mail loop
> --[ msg ]--
>
> Any ideas?

The config file looks remarkably familiar :-)

If you remove the checks for the private aliases does it go through
fine? If not remove the checks, send stuff to -outgoing with -d9
and have a look at what error messages come up...
I suspect in fact that it isn't even getting to that point, but is stuck
on the public majordomo aliases, if so do a -d9 on a delivery
to the list. From just glancing at the config file it looks close
enough to the original one that is working fine that I can't see
a problem.

Oh, one thought, you do have all the support files in place? As I think
I said at the time there are no checks that these files exist before
it tries to use them... which could cause problems..

Julian
Unix Admin, Internet Vision