Re: [EXIM] A Rather Interesting Question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom
A: Andromeda
Cc: Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] A Rather Interesting Question

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Andromeda wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering how one would achieve the following with exim:
>
> Since some unscrupulous bastards (pardon my French) harvest the InterNIC
> database for address to UCE to, I want to set up an email address that is
> displayed on InterNIC, but only RECEIVES email from InterNIC, and InterNIC
> only. Any other mail will be rejected.

That is a rather bad idea. If I have a problem with something, or
somone at your domain, it leaves me with no point of contact. This is why
the InterNIC keeps the contact information around.

If I found that e-mail addresses listed at InterNIC do not work, I would
put you in a "rogue" domains list. Because the domain is probably bogus,
any e-mail from it is bogus too, so I'd add the domain to a permenant
blacklist.

Tom