Re: [EXIM] A Rather Interesting Question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul D. Robertson
A: Andromeda
Cc: Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] A Rather Interesting Question
On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Andromeda wrote:

> Since some unscrupulous bastards (pardon my French) harvest the InterNIC
> database for address to UCE to, I want to set up an email address that is
> displayed on InterNIC, but only RECEIVES email from InterNIC, and InterNIC
> only. Any other mail will be rejected.

This is a rather bad idea. The *biggest* use for WHOIS data is other
administrators reporting problems with your domain. If you reject mail
from them, you're likely to miss out if there is ever a problem with your
domain.

Paul
Paul D. Robertson      "My statements in this message are personal opinions
proberts@???      which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."
                                                                     PSB#9280